Sunday, April 24, 2011

paragraph 3::Landscape Campus Design

Its kind of irritating reading few posts of my close friends in Facebook.. so i decide to move all the drawings and my artwoks in this blog..The Sustainable Seni People.. Hmm this semester, I've studied another interesting subject named Planting Technology II. 

It's a subject that oriented with planting design base studio, there are no papers for final exam and the replacement is a final project.. Hmm I dunno how to say this but i started loving the computerize work rather than manual boards... hmm back to the final project, so there are 4+ of us doing a study on landscape campus and here are my boards for the final project.


I'm pleased if u guys could left me comments as i want to improve my woks and design wise. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment