Sunday, June 5, 2011

paragraph 7:: home of people nowadays



















People, people, people. I am recently doing my internship at a firm in Skudai technology park. And last few weeks i got a project of residential and community for people in Johore Malaysia. I am obligated to do the master plan as well as the perspectives as the artist impression purposely on the landscape design. The residential named is Botanica. Here i would like to share the works that i've do. You people kindly can contact me if you want to have some sort of this impression on your house or anything. I make this project about 2 weeks where the landscape architect have already design and i'm just doing the graphic editing as well as updating the drawing due to client's demand. Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment